- The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running
When it comes to running guidance and motivation, it’s difficult to beat video. Below are video posts on a wide range of running topics.
- 10 of the Best Running Stories This Week (Usain, Pregnant Runners and Fraud)
Hi, here’s your latest round-up of the breaking running news this week. You’ll find out what we’ve been discussing on RunningInjury, as well as the most shared running health stories across the web and the big news...
- Posted June 29, 2014
- Daydreaming, Your Teeth And Running in Glasgow (Weekly round up)
Welcome to another round-up of the running world this week. Below you’ll find out what’s new on RunningInjury and the most shared running health stories across the web, as well as the big news runners have been...
- Posted June 22, 2014
- Budd, Farah, Shin Splints and Foam Rolling 101 (Weekly round up)
Welcome to our round-up of the running world this week. Below you’ll find out what’s new on RunningInjury, the most shared running health stories across the web, and the big news runners have been talking about over...
- Posted June 15, 2014
- Farah, Kiprop, First-Time Marathon Runners And More: The Weekly Round-Up
A quick round-up of this week’s top stories, as preparations for the Commonwealth Games hotted up: A good running week for… Mo Farah. The double world and Olympic champion is due to return to action at the...
- Posted June 8, 2014
- World records, Mo Farah, 91-Year Old Runners and Your Free Marathon Photos: The Weekly Round-Up
A quick round-up of this week’s top stories: A good running week for… World-record busting relay teams. At the IAAF World Relays in the Bahamas, Jamaica’s men set a new world record in the 4x200m, while Kenya’s...
- Posted June 1, 2014
- Barefoot Running: Is It Safe?
The science around the benefits or otherwise of barefoot running is mixed, writes Jon Anderson for Military Times, as coverage of the Vibram lawsuit spreads far and wide. But, for most barefoot runners, the appeal of minimalist...
- Posted May 27, 2014
- Vibram, Robots, Gaitlin, Ennis, Plantar Fasciitis: The Weekly Round-Up
A quick round-up of this week’s top stories: A good running week for… Justin Gaitlin. The US spinter had an exceptional week, not only winning the 100 meters at the IAAF World Challenge in Beijing on Wednesday,...
- Posted May 25, 2014
- How to avoid injury through strength training
Amby Burfoot of Runner’s World reports on new research published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. The paper suggests the importance of exercises that specifically strengthen hamstring muscles. One of the key findings in the...
- Posted May 24, 2014