- The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running
What other runners have been reading. These are a few of the most popular posts on the RunningInjury blog.
- How I fixed my running form in 6 weeks and how you can too
Improving your running form. There’s nothing more fundamental when it comes to running and our vulnerability to injury. It’s at the core of every step we take. But if you think that all you need to know...
- Posted June 16, 2014
- 40 Top Videos for Instant Running Motivation
Running motivation is a mysterious force. It can compel you effortlessly towards your running goals. But, more often than not, it’s an elusive beast that can disappear without a moment’s notice. When that happens, you need instant...
- Posted April 9, 2014
- 25 Best Motivational Running Quotes of All Time
Ever found yourself in need of a few words of motivation to help you through your latest running injury or the challenges of your training programme? If so, you’re not alone. Read on for the most effective...
- Posted April 7, 2014
- The Mo Farah Training Routine: 7 Reasons Why Mo Stays Injury-Free And How You Can Too
In the aftermath of Mo Farah’s World Championships double-gold performance, much was written about the impact of coach Alberto Salazar. Many commentators highlighted the high weekly mileage that he introduced into the Farah training regime. But there...
- Posted September 1, 2013