ABOUT
  • The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running

40 Top Videos for Instant Running Motivation

By on Apr 9, 2014
running motivation video

Why Do You Run?

Because I have to believe. Even if they don’t. Because knowing I gave everything means everything. Because of my father. Because of my son. Because I had to try. Again. Because it’s more than just a line on the road. And we are more than just finishers. Because when I do there is always the chance to be extraordinary. Why do you run?

running motivation video

Spirit Of The Marathon

When you cross the finish line, no matter how slow, no matter how fast, it will change your life forever.

running motivation video

Unstoppable

Today will be that day, not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here. Belief will change my world. History will remember me. I will define myself. I will never go out, not unless giving everything I’ve got! ‘Cause who am I? I am a champion! I choose to fight back!

running video motivation

Try To Watch Without Crying

“You don’t have to do this,” he told his son. “Yes, I do,” he replied…When you don’t give up, you cannot fail.

running motivation video

The Most Inspiring Video You Will Ever Watch!

Running for my existence.

running motivation video

Resources

The videos above are selections from the RunningInjury YouTube channel. Click below to subscribe to the channel and find more great running videos.

Image credits: sangpendosa (video 36), John Fischer (video 34), BK and Ivy Dawned (video 28), Robbie Dale (video 27), RIA Novosti archive (video 26), StockMonkeys.com (video 24), Kyle Taylor (video 19), BigTrailRunner (video 12), Pluies (video 5).

Please share

If you think this article might interest other runners, then please share. Just click the buttons below and grab your free runner’s motivation resource guide as a small thank you from us.

What do you think?

Finally, what motivates you to run? Do you have a favourite quote that I’ve missed?

Post a comment below to share your thoughts on the 40 Best Motivational Running Quotes of All Time…

Virgin Active free gym membership

LIKE MORE?

We respect your email privacy

Get access nowPS This is the easy way to gain access on a mobile - click the button above, then hit send when the email pops up. Job done.

Share your thoughts

More in Trending, video
running quotes to motivate
25 Best Motivational Running Quotes of All Time

Ever found yourself in need of a few words of motivation to help you through your latest running injury or...

Close