ABOUT
  • The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running

40 Top Videos for Instant Running Motivation

By on Apr 9, 2014
running motivation video

Chase Your Dream

You’re still looking at your dream, renewing it every day and saying to yourself: It’s not over till I win. You can live your dream.

running motivation video

Believe In The Run

I believe that it starts one step at a time and that I have no idea where my dreams will take me.

running motivation video

I Am First Not Second

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

motivational running video

Be Fearless

No-one got to where they were without brick walls or stumbles along the way. Because no matter how good your idea is or how much work you’re willing to put into it, there are always going to be those dream killers. There’s always going to be those people who that say it can’t be done. But the only one who can prove them right or wrong is you.

running motivation video

What’s Your Purpose

It was hard, it was rough, it was difficult. But to you it was worth it. And eventually you got to a level, you know, where nothing can stop me now. I’m on the move, I’m on the move.

running motivation video

Virgin Active free gym membership

LIKE MORE?

We respect your email privacy

Get access nowPS This is the easy way to gain access on a mobile - click the button above, then hit send when the email pops up. Job done.

Share your thoughts

More in Trending, video
running quotes to motivate
25 Best Motivational Running Quotes of All Time

Ever found yourself in need of a few words of motivation to help you through your latest running injury or...

Close