ABOUT
  • The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running

40 Top Videos for Instant Running Motivation

By on Apr 9, 2014
running motivation video

One Of The Most Courageous Things You Will Ever See On A Running Track

They told him he couldn’t win…They told him he had no finishing speed…They told Steve Jones a lot of things, what they didn’t tell him was how to lose.

running motivation video

Before You Make Your Goals For 2014 Watch This Sports Motivation Clip

You will never ever be successful until you turn pain into greatness.

running motivation video

Why Do We Fall

Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually it will subside, and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

running motivation video

Rocky Runs Up The Stairs

Trying hard now. It’s so hard now. Trying hard now…Getting strong now. Won’t be long now. Getting strong now…Gonna fly now. Flying high now. Gonna fly, fly, fly…

running motivation video

Steve Bell

I run for many reasons. I run because I enjoy it. I run because it’s a form of treatment. I also run because I can.

running video motivation

Virgin Active free gym membership

LIKE MORE?

We respect your email privacy

Get access nowPS This is the easy way to gain access on a mobile - click the button above, then hit send when the email pops up. Job done.

Share your thoughts

More in Trending, video
running quotes to motivate
25 Best Motivational Running Quotes of All Time

Ever found yourself in need of a few words of motivation to help you through your latest running injury or...

Close