- The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running
Believe the voice that you can run a little faster
When the alarm goes off what do you do? For most of us, we’re not thinking. There’s an instinctive mechanism at work.
We’re operating on autopilot.
You might press snooze. Roll over and lose another few minutes in your day.
You might get up and sleepily brush your teeth. Not taking a moment to consider how many times you’ll repeat that in your lifetime. And not taking a moment to consider the 40 days and nights it will take.
But the champions? They roll to a different beat. The alarm goes off. And it’s time to rise and shine.
They believe that voice that says you can run a little faster. Like us all, they know that the easy way will always be there, ready to wash you away. But destiny waits for no man.
They’re ready to start the day like a champion. They’re ready to rise and shine.
Click here to watch today’s video.
Fancy some more running motivation? Then you’ve got three choices.
1. The Best Running Motivation Videos
Your first option? Enjoy more great videos. Check out a few on the right of the screen.
Or enjoy the ultimate RunningInjury video collection – the 40 Top Videos For Instant Running Motivation.
2. The Top 5 Essential Resources To Motivate Any Runner
Make use of your guide to the very best tools available to help keep you motivated. Just click one of the sharing buttons below to instantly access your free Essential Resources report.
3. Running Motivation Toolkit
Finally, here’s a great toolkit to keep you motivated in the weeks ahead. Inside the toolkit, you’ll find:
– Instant Running Motivation, a collection of great motivational words of running wisdom;
– Achieve Your Goals, a practical guide to goal-setting complete with downloadable worksheets;
– and one or two additional surprise bonuses also await you.
Click the image below to access your toolkit and let’s get started.