- The UK's dedicated running injury site, fuelling your recovery with essential recovery info and great deals on all things running
One million reasons why running motivation is child’s play
When you think of a champion in the world of athletics (or any other arena for that matter), a few things spring to mind.
Determination. Hunger. Desire.
Today’s video illustrates those qualities perfectly. You’ll hear some of the world’s top athletes say exactly what we need to hear to motivate our own running.
But we can also learn a lot from less celebrated heroes.
Take the 9-year old runner who at the age of just 9 has already established himself as a record breaker. Young Nikolas Toochek has completed over 100 races in his racing career. And a serious goal lies behind his running.
Toocheck recently outlined exactly what’s at stake.
His goal? A million steps to raise a $1 million for his grandfather’s charity.
In Toochek’s words:
I’m running a marathon on each of the seven continents, supporting Operation Warm. It’s a non-profit organization that provides new coats to kids who can’t afford it.
Toocheck reckons it will take a million steps to complete those seven marathons.
Kind of puts our own motivational challenges to shame, don’t you think.
Fancy some more running motivation? Then you’ve got three choices.
1. The Best Running Motivation Videos
Your first option? Enjoy more great videos. Check out a few on the right of the screen.
Or enjoy the ultimate RunningInjury video collection – the 40 Top Videos For Instant Running Motivation.
2. The Top 5 Essential Resources To Motivate Any Runner
Make use of your guide to the very best tools available to help keep you motivated. Just click one of the sharing buttons below to instantly access your free Essential Resources report.
3. Running Motivation Toolkit
Finally, here’s a great toolkit to keep you motivated in the weeks ahead. Inside the toolkit, you’ll find:
– Instant Running Motivation, a collection of great motivational words of running wisdom;
– Achieve Your Goals, a practical guide to goal-setting complete with downloadable worksheets;
– and one or two additional surprise bonuses also await you.
Click the image below to access your toolkit and let’s get started.