The easiest way to stay motivated and keep learning about running? It’s probably easier than you think.
What’s worked for me – and countless other runners – is to keep a running magazine handy. Even one minute spent flicking through the pages can get you in the running mood.
And if you’re going for a running magazine, you could do worse than trying out the most popular running magazine in the UK. That’s Runner’s World.
Our favourite running magazine is available for a few days at a knockdown price. Just click the orange button to find out more.
- 12 issues of Runner’s World magazine delivered direct to your door every month
- The UK’s biggest-selling running magazine
- Training plans to suit all levels
- Nutrition advice and recipes
- The latest running kit reviewed every month
- Race reviews and listings for your diary
- Includes a 15% discount at runnersworldstore.co.uk
- Access to subscriber-only content including the online events diary, training plans and articles at runnersworld.co.uk
- Subscriber-only competitions with exclusive prizes available every month