Compression Shorts Mens 2XU - Dark Green
Compression Shorts for training, competition and leisure. To the thigh muscles under heavy stress to Unterschützen, these compression shorts to be used. Thanks to the strong PWX FLEX FIBRES IN THE CIRCULAR KNIT process, be processed, can Muscle Vibration And Ensure A premature fatigue under strain as well as prevent cramps. As a running shorts in endurance or Sprint loads, for many other Athletics disciplines;, but can also be used as a base layer under the normal sportswear for e.g during football, tennis, handball or hockey.
- Also suitable as a base layer
- PWX FLEX material - for sports, which opens up the full compression thickness and excellent freedom of movement.
- Supports rear and front thigh muscles and shut-off/abductors and back muscles-Small Key Pocket In The waistband
- Small Key Pocket In Waistband
- Circular Knit with smooth, even Rundumfe Stig - Circular Knitting method of
- Flatlock seams
- UPF 50 + sun protection
- Anti-bacterial properties
80% Nylon and 20% Elastane
2XU PXR compression with new PWX fibres
The new 2XU PXR Series is the development of the successful 2XU Compression sportswear collection. All of our products are all specially developed PWX® product. This ensure to each way by necessary compression degrees and all other relevant functions such as breathability, moisture management, fit and flexibility. Compression clothing has many advantages, but is on the area of use. Endurance athletes benefit from improved blood circulation, delayed fatigue and less varicose more. Active athletes will minimise irritation from muscle vibration, improved reactions and smaller verletzungsanfällig
Key Product Details
- Brand: 2XU
- Title: Compression Shorts Mens 2XU – Dark Green
- Item Dimensions Weight: 31
Now in stock and on sale is the Compression Shorts Mens 2XU - Dark Green. You'll find a range of different premium running goods spanning a varietyrange of categories; take a look at the related goods below or the categories to the right for more choices.