Exactly what is the PhysioRoom.com Advanced Hinged Knee Brace?
This high quality, advanced hinged knee brace, with Airmesh four-way stretch fabric for a custom-made fit, includes wrap-around Velcro straps that make it easy to put on.
Secures the knee following Ligament sprains, Cartilage splits and moderate arthritis.When can I utilize it?To alleviate knee pain
To protect the Medial
- (MCL; Inside )and Lateral(LCL; Outdoors)collateral knee ligaments Following a Cartilage injury or when there is moderate Arthritis in the
- knee Which size do I need?Measure around centre of the knee. If you are in between sizes, please choose the larger size. This item can
be made use of on either the left or the right knee. Little: 30cm-34cm(12 "-13 Â 1/2 ")Medium: 34cm-38cm (13Â 1/2 "-15 ")Huge: 38cm-42cm( 15 "-16 Â 1/2 ")X-Large: 42cm-46cm(16Â 1/2"-18
- ")XX-Large: 46cm-50cm(18.4"-
- 20")How does it work?This PhysioRoom.com Advanced
- Knee Brace includes a Dual Pivot Hinge which holds the knee in a steady position, helping to
- prevent flexion and extension, hence
securing the joint from
more damage. The brace's wrap-around straps enable you to put it on without pulling it over the foot and lower leg. A popliteal opening behind the knee makes it comfy to use, while a gel-filled surround holds the patella securely, avoids displacement of the knee cap and offers gentle massage. Its four-way stretch, multi-filament fabric ensures an encouraging fit and comfy cushioning and due to the fact that its breathable building permits air to circulate freely, the Advanced Knee Brace can be worn for prolonged durations of
time. Routine use of the knee brace can reduce muscular tension and swelling, while accelerating recuperation.
Key Product Details
- Title: hysioRoom Advanced Hinged Knee Injury Brace Small RH017-S
- Size: Small
- Package Quantity: 1
- Item Dimensions Weight: 55